Nov 13, 2011

Designer Feature Series: Meet Miwary


About Miwary: 



Whilst studying fashion art in japan I started making and selling my handmade creations at craft markets and boutiques in Japan.
I am currently selling at craft markets every weekends and online at etsy.com and on my own website miwary.com.
My items are also stocked at  Queenie and Ted on columbia road.


Inspirations:

I came to London 3 years ago and became inspired by  country side "shabby-chic" which combined with my love for the Japanese street style of mori (forest) girl fashion resulted in me creating  MIWARY.

Best Sellers:


This is my fabric tea cup and saucer, which is my most popular and most original item,they never fail to surprise and delight customers as they have never seen such an item before.

We Make Christmas Pop Up Shopping Experience:


My  accessories are 100% designed and made by myself at my home in east London.
Items including:
 Miniature and Patchwork themed accessories and Reversible Collar, Fabric Teacup all hand made using vintage-esq fabrics creating a 'found in Grandma's attic' vibe.
I will also make special christmas themed items including: gift box rings, tiny boots brooch.


Websites:

Find us on Facebook:


No comments: